Wednesday, September 23, 2009

See you at the pole (update)



What an amazing day, here are some updates that I have heard so far:

Landmark: I am so proud of everyone in the bible study and everyone from our youth group and other youth groups that came out. We prayed for 30 minutes in front of the school and staff joined us. It was so awesome to see students take a stand for their faith and pray for one another and for God to move at their schools. I am so proud of all of you.

March: So I got a call from a student from March and I found that God moved within see you at the pole, three students from discovery, not going to mention names but here are their initials (G.P., G.I., G.I.) asked the main office to announce SYATP, and they did!!! and then when people came to pray a teacher approached these three courageous girls and told them they could use his room for a bible study but they would have to get permission from the principal. So these three girls being obedient to God and living for God and for His purpose, waited and sought out the principal, got approval and they are now filling out a form to have bible study on campus. I was blown away by this story!!! this is exactly what we have been talking about on Thursday nights, going out and getting things done for God. I am so proud of these three students and all the other students that participated in SYATP. Also for all you students who go to March, when everything is in order, there will be a bible study at march on Wednesdays during lunch, and I will be there.

Homeschool: I read this in one of our comments, some homeschool kids from discovery went outside and prayed together, that is awesome!! I am so proud of you.

Mountain View: One of our students (A.C.) put God first and let the social standards not hinder him, and started the SYATP, 20 people joined in. Praise God, I am so proud of you dude. 


I see God moving in the students and the IMPACT that we are going to have from students stepping out in their faith and living for God is awesome. keep it up!


Is there any other stories that people have from see you at the pole? leave them in the comment and I will keep updating this blog of how God moved!

In Him,

Brett

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so proud of everyone for how see you at the pole went today! To see you all taking a stand, praying, and making an impact is so awesome! I am especially excited to hear about the bible study that can happen at March. These students took what we have been taking about on Thursday nights and let God do His thing. Again, I am so proud of every single student today, you all are taking your faith to the next level and letting God use you for His glory and that is so awesome to see! I can't wait to see everyone tomorrow night at Youth Group, I missed you all on Sunday.

In Christ,
Brandon

The Gadfly said...

awesome but what about PALM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pastor Brett said...

I dunno, I haven't heard any updates yet

Pastor Brett said...

Do you know what happened at Palm?

Anthony said...

omg it was so awesome at mountain view i started it and like 20 peeps prayed !!!

Z-Man said...

Really!
That's AWSOME!!!

Anthony said...

yeah i like SYATP but we got fetention 4 it !