Thursday, September 24, 2009

My dog Rocko


So lately I have noticed something about my cool dog Rocko. Everytime I have to go somewhere I put him outside, he hates going out side, in fact (it's funny) sometimes he will go hide so I won't put him out. But here is the thing, if I get a treat and take it outside he gets so excited about the treat he goes outside on his own not even thinking about the fact that he is getting put outside. Think about it, he is so concentrated on one thing that he forgets about everything else. And no I am not mean, because if he stayed inside he would pee everywhere haha.

Sometimes in life I think we get so caught up in the things that are going on around us that we forget or get distracted from what God wants us to do and the purpose that He has for us. It could be good things and bad things that distract us and take us off track.


Tonight we are going to talk about this and it is going to be awesome and a night of IMPACT, this is a great chance for you to bring your friends and for them to encounter God, we are doing something on stage that has NEVER been done before at discovery (no rocko will not be there just in case you were wondering)... its going to be awesome!


In Him,


Brett

2 comments:

Z-Man said...

OMG does he really do that.
That's just like one of my dogs. you can practically get her to do anything if you give her a treat. and when she's done with hers she's usually foaming at the mouth and trying to steal idol's.

Anthony said...

i like rocko. he got in Aarons face, which allowed me to snipe/ knife him at your house :D