Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Connect

Connect is tonight, I am so thrilled that all of the middle schoolers are getting together to worship God and to prepare for next week. I think a lot of times we forget that its good to have an excited build up to a task, and the task is to take a stand for what we believe in and to pray for our schools and our nation. I am thrilled to be apart of it, when you log on tonight as it is our first night of having a blog, let me know what you think about tonight and what you are thinking about God.
In Him,
Pastor Brett

6 comments:

Lesliee(: said...

Suckss ;P
I didn't get to go ://

Deedee0901 said...

i cant wait till pray around the pole

Jenn Hoage said...

This was an amazing night and we missed some and had fun learning what God wants us to do in our lives and at our schools. I pray you all have the Holy Spirit inside preparing yoru hearts for wed. morning and that you shine for the Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anthony said...

my skool duznt do that 4 sum reason... hmmm... maybe ill start it

Anthony said...

OMG See You At The Pole is TOMORROW!!! Daniels gunna make fun of me ,but itz okay!! I LOVE GOD!

The Gadfly said...

what to do?:)hmmm........ so im so bored i wonder when next see you at the pole is?sooooooooooooooooo?