Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Power

It is interesting, a month ago my wife and I were in a lot of debt when it comes to credit cards, but we were still spending like the world told us it was ok to spend. After a while my brother told raquel and I about this program that he is doing. Its a financial program based off of biblical principles. It was hard at first but now raquel and i are getting rid of our debt slowly and bring able to honor God with our financial decisions. Its funny what happens when you believe the lies of the world and you don't look at what the bible has to say about the situation your in. I want to encourage you all, as I am prepping for thursday night to look at some things the world has told you, now we have hit on some of these at IGNITE, we have hit on sex, we have hit on money being the reason to live, but tomorrow night were gonna hit on the fact of stepping out with our faith and being a true follower of Christ, were gonna talk about being transparent for God. I AM SO STOKED!!! SEE YA TOMORROW

In Hm,

Brett

1 comment:

Anthony said...

GAZELLE INTENSITY!!!!